To help make the most of your business capital, we offer a wide variety of products and services. For all the details, speak with a Cash Management Specialist.
Business Account Analysis
Designed for businesses that carry large balances and/or have substantial account activity.
- Helps you avoid service charges by combining balances on multiple accounts.
- Required for customers who use Cash Management services.
- Free unlimited VISA Check Card transactions.
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- Unlimited use of Automated Telephone Banking.
- Provides separate sign–on access for multiple employees.
- Process one time and recurring wire transfers online at a reduced cost.
- Transfer between bank accounts.
- View account activity in “real time”.
- Download account activity in multiple formats for uploading to accounting software.
- Set–up minimum balance alerts and other account activity triggers.
- Pay your bills online
- Money is swept to and from a high yielding, FDIC insured money market account, insured to the maximum allowable limit.
- Requires Account Analysis.
- Electronic transfer of payments from your customer’s checking or savings account to your account.
- Electronically deposit payroll, expense reimbursements, retirement payments, and dividends.
Skip your daily trip to the bank and increase your productivity.
- Deposit checks into your account using a desktop scanner from your place of business.
- View daily deposit activity and scanned check images over the Internet.
Enjoy an extra level of security against fraud with Positive Pay. This product gives you a way to manage against fraud.
- Checks you issue are reviewed by Whidbey Island Bank based on an electronic file you send us
- Checks that don't match your file are then presented to you for a pay or return decision
Check with your branch for more information on either product.