You'll find a host of financial services at Whidbey Island Bank, all designed to make your life a little easier. For additional information, stop by any of our branches--throughout Northwest Washington.
VISA Check Card
- Funds are deducted directly from your checking account.
- Can be used for ATM access and retail purchases.
- Can be used with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) or as a signature “credit” transaction.
- Can be used for cash advances.
- To find over 23,000 MoneyPass ATM locations that are "no-fee", click here.
- To Report a Lost or Stolen ATM/Check Card
From 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday or 9am to 1pm on Saturday
- After Hours, please call 888-942-2265.
Online Banking and Bill Pay
Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay make it easy to:
- Pay Bills.
- Sign–up for Electronic Statements and view statements.
- View account transactions and balances.
- View check and deposit images.
- Transfer funds to and from deposit accounts and lines of credit.
- Make loan payments.
- Place stop payments on checks.
- Download account information to Microsoft Money and Quicken.
- Re–order checks.
Earn points toward valuable rewards such as:
- Air Travel.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Concierge Services.
- Provides safe access to your information.
- An e-mail is forwarded to you when your statement is ready.
- Copy your statement to your computer for convenient storage.
- Eligible Accounts: Deposit accounts (Savings, Checking, MMAs, HSAs)
- No monthly fee.
- Requires sign up for Online Banking.
Phone numbers: 1-360-679-1201 or 1-888-942-2265
- Transfer funds to and from an account.
- Check account balance, payment information, interest paid, interest rates and time deposit maturity dates or even make a payment.
- Check branch locations and hours.
- Change your Telephone Banking PIN.
- Report a lost or stolen ATM, Debit or Credit card.
- Telephone Banking User Guide
The Federal Reserve issued a regulation requiring us to ask you if you would like to opt-in to Whidbey Overdraft Coverage as it relates to your debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals.
If you currently have Whidbey Overdraft Coverage and you would like us to continue providing overdraft coverage for your debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals or not, please click here for an online form.